Wednesday 20 July 2011

Accessorize me


I don't think I can walk past a branch of Accessorize without going in. Since there is a rather good one at Liverpool Street Station (the hub of my daily commute) this means most days don't pass without a trip inside this Aladdin's cave. From their trademark quirky charm necklaces to their on- trend collections like this summer's '70's' pieces, they are probably my number one high street stop.
Last week I stopped by the Liverpool St branch to pass the time whilst my train was stuck somewhere outside of Hackney. Intending to pick up some bargains in their summer sale I instead was distracted by these two beauties. I love the aqua blue of the Jemima Faceted ring (£10), how summery and pretty will this look once the sunshine hits? The Phoenix Bird ring (£6) is also become a new a favourite. A bit rock star but kept pretty by the delicate engraved detail, I love the unusual slanted angle. By the way the nail colour I'm sporting is Revlon One Perfect Coral, a gorgeous summer shade, especially perfect with the silver of the Phoenix ring.
Whilst I was distracted by the non-sale items, Accessorize does have a rather good sale at the moment. It's been on for awhile so the stock is dwindling but there's still some good bargains to be found. Check their website: accessorize.com

No comments:

Post a Comment